1999 Passat Code P301-P304!!!

OK so my check engine light is on and I had Codes P301-P304 pulled. Which I believe is misfirring in all four cylinders... What is the cause of this? Fuel Injection, Timing, What?? Any help would be GREAT! Thanks!

Reply to
Notkidding

Should they be P0301-P0304?

Look here

Oh and posting the engine size helps. ;-) But will you be reading this post?

later, dave (One out of many Daves)

Reply to
dave

Do tune-up, add some fuel injector cleaner to the gas tank, and check for vacuum leaks. check coils.

Reply to
Simplstupd