1999 VW Passat Climatronic

Recently my heating system has started to make an annoying clicking sound from behind the glove box, if I activated the air circulation the noise stopped for a while, but now makes the noise all the time(more so if the air circulation is on and not off) Hope this makes sense to someone out there, any help will be most welcome. Cheers! Ken

Reply to
k.boyd