Relay problem 99 Blazer s10

There is a constant clicking noice coming from behind the glove box. I believe it is a blinker relay. Its the same sound the blinker makes, but all the lights work fine. I read that I must remove the airbag fuse and disconect the Connector Position Assurance connector at the base of the stearing colum before I remove the glove box. I have looked at both fuse boxes and there are no fuses labled for the air bag. Does anyone know what fuse it may be? Any help would be great.

Thanks Scott

Reply to
Loafer

According to the information I have here, the fuse for the airbags is in the instrument panel fuse block and is fuse number 16, labeled "SIR".

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie