Dealer recommendation in NY/NJ?

It's time to service my 98 Passat. Unfortunately my dealer just went out of business. Can anyone recommend a good dealer or VW shop in the NY/NJ area?

tia.

Reply to
Juey Ong

Your dealer went out of business? Where was your dealer located?

I like Millenium VW in Bridgewater, NJ. I used them when I lived over there.

Try this link:

Peter Parker

See Millenium VW review:

Peter Parker

Depends on where you live.. I use Flemington VW.. I would NOT recommend Millennium VW. They are very Dishonest. When they did my first oil change they Pretended to change the oil filter. They never thought anyone would mark their filter. TRUST No one, especially VW Dealers..

Reply to
Stan Dupp

Did you pay for the first oil change and if you did, where you charged?

Do you see where my next question is heading?

Reply to
Peter Parker

Does it mater?

Do you see where my next answer is heading?

Reply to
Stan Dupp

Where I come from I spell it "matter".

Yes, and it would have lots of spelling mistakes...

Reply to
Peter Parker

Where do you come from Peter?

I can spell idiot? Mr. little Peter......

Reply to
Stan Dupp