Dealer recommendation in NY/NJ?

It's time to service my 98 Passat. Unfortunately my dealer just went out of business. Can anyone recommend a good dealer or VW shop in the NY/NJ
area?
tia.

Your dealer went out of business? Where was your dealer located?
I like Millenium VW in Bridgewater, NJ. I used them when I lived over there.
Try this link: http://1.8t.org/dealers/?sortby=dphone
--
Jeeps and dubs and everything's nice...

See Millenium VW review:
http://1.8T.org/dealers/?m=v&d 0
--
Jeeps and dubs and everything's nice...

Juey Ong wrote:

Depends on where you live.. I use Flemington VW.. I would NOT recommend Millennium VW. They are very Dishonest. When they did my first oil change they Pretended to change the oil filter. They never thought anyone would mark their filter. TRUST No one, especially VW Dealers..

Did you pay for the first oil change and if you did, where you charged?
Do you see where my next question is heading?
--
Jeeps and dubs and everything's nice...

Peter Parker wrote:

Does it mater?

Do you see where my next answer is heading?

Where I come from I spell it "matter".

Yes, and it would have lots of spelling mistakes...
--
Jeeps and dubs and everything's nice...

Peter Parker wrote:

Where do you come from Peter?

I can spell idiot? Mr. little Peter......