2002 Passat digital info window

The dots on the info window start to din from the top down. Not completely, but about the top 10 percent of the digits start to... fade. Kind of like a half circle descending on it. It's hard to discribe. This is the info window that shows MPG, Miles to refuel, etc..

Anyone else seen this? It doesn't happen often (about 4 times now in four months).

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich

I haven't had any dimming issues with my 02 Passat. The only complaint I have is the Miles to refuel isn't very accurate.. Unless your over the mileage the car should still be covered under warranty..

Reply to
Tim Burr