2003 Jetta TDI Fuel/ Warter drainage

The sevice mannual calls for to draine water every 10,000 miles during oil change service. Can any one tell mr how to do it? i would appreciate your help. Thanx

Reply to
justbeer

At the underside of the fuel filter there is a cap which you can slightly unscrew until there is liquid coming out, this will be water and a little fuel.

Remco

Reply to
Remco Meeder

Do I need a special tool? Filter is located in such a tight place between the washer fluid tank and the coolant reservoir. I removed the washer fluid tank and tried to loosened the the cap but cold not loosened by hand.

Justbeer

Reply to
justbeer