2003 jetta vr6 tiptronic

accidently drained trani fluid instead of oil need to refill-where is the fill cap & what is the quart capacity for tranni

Reply to
pleasant

The fill cap is near the front of the trans, but must be filled using a scanner to check the fluid temperature. Must start to drip out the check hole at 33*C. Fill usually falls between 3 and 4 quarts of a special VW fluid. Sorry for the bad news.

Reply to
Woodchuck

thank you-I'm stuck with vw service I guess

Reply to
pleasant