2005.5 Models

Anyone know anything about the new models coming out next year? Our sales guy just said the standard will have 135 HP, and that there will be a Jetta convertible. He talked of them coming out Feb-March, at least perhaps some of them.

Reply to
MB

Jim B.

Reply to
jimbehning

I heard 145-150hp from a 2.0L FSI engine in the Jetta, with 200hp coming in the same engine with a turbo for the GTI... He said the Jetta was coming in the spring (April) and would be at the Toronto Auto show for me to check out in February.

Reply to
Rob Guenther