22 VWs and a 28 year collection of parts for sale

Ok folks, do not reply to me, but only to Bruce at the number listed below. I am only listing this as a favor for a friend in Western, PA

I gots 22 VWs and a 28 year collection of parts for sale. No shit, at least 20 extra engines,20 trans axles ,50 doors, 20 fenders, hoods, trunk lids, all kinds of NOS German parts, and accessories. So much stuff ,I don't know what all is here.Also have a vintage Meyers Manx,

1970 PA reconstucted vehicle title that goes with the deal.The bugs range from 2 in the 50s , bunch of 64s-66s, coupla 70s Superbeetles, even got a camper bus in there. 5-6 are convertables. ( BillyMrMustang?) I will NOT sell piecemeal, all or nuthin', looking for around $30k (might take a 67-68 fastback 4spd mustang in partial trade) Tell your friends, maybe sumbuddy you know has the sickness, and is into these things.412-466-1312
Reply to
Bill S.