3-season Tire Rec for 98 Jetta TDI?

I drive 55 miles each way to work, and I need new tires...recommendations, please?

TIA, Bob

Reply to
bob

Just look for any tire with a 55miles oneway rating or better. Helps also if they are made of rubber and hold air for longer than 55miles. That said it really comes down to how much you want to spend for tires.

Reply to
Woodchuck

HaHa!!

How about Yokohama AVID H4s?

Reply to
bob

I suggest you look at

Tom's VR6

Personally I buy no-name tires because you don't have to pay for advertsing. Do you know how much money it takes to keep the "Blimp" flying all over the USA? I have found Kelly Tires are priced well and last a long time. That's what I have used for years.

Reply to
Woodchuck