77 Scirocco -- project FS Kansas City

Well, the Scirocco is available again. I had two, but down to one. I had a guy locally, Drew in Waldo, who was interested, but I lost his number. He takes priority (are you reading this Drew?), but other than him, it'll be first come first serve. The car did run (3 weeks ago), but now I can't get it to start. It would have to be towed (wheel cylinder leaking, brakes NW). Call me (evenings) and we'll discuss the specifics. I'd like to get my $75 back out of it, that I have invested.

If interested call Brett at (816) 420-0212

Thanks

Reply to
Brett Fuehring

wish we were closer.. for $75 it could sit at my dad's house and I could mine it for parts , (needing a windshield for my '80 as we speak)

TiMBo

wish we were closer I could use the windshield..

http:carolinarocco.tripod.com

Reply to
TiMBo