87 Jetta Reciever Drier Plug

hello all, i just recently converted my system to 134a after the r12 finally leaked out. everything seems to be successful except i'm a little skeptical about something. On the reciever drier there is a bolt that is on the bottom of one of those hoses coming off of it. some sort of high pressure relief valve i suppose. anyway, when the a/c is on i notice that i see little bubbles coming out from the bolt. does this have anything to do with the fact that i was forced to remove the bolt in order to mount it on my car (the bolt was to deep in the hole to allow the little hose that goes in the valve through. so i backed it down a bit put the reciever drier on then tightened it back up. is there an o-ring that should be here that i don't know about? or are the bubble completely normal? if i tighten down the bolt it seems to stop the bubbles should i keep tightening?

-Brandon

Reply to
Brandon Russell