87 Van idle fluctuation

My van idle fluctuates between 1000 and 3100 RPM at idle. Starts after engine has warmed a bit. Occasionally, the prob disappears for awhile, but happens almost all the time. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Jim Corey

Coolant temperature sensor would be my first guess. they're usually pretty cheap to so even if you blindly replace it, it's less than $20.

Reply to
Matt B.

Check al vac. lines. Also the one to the brake servo.

SFC

"Jim Corey" schreef in bericht news:hj9Wh.386$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net...

Reply to
SFC