88 jetta brake problem

After all the replacement of master, hoses, calipers, pads, vac lines I' ve solved my problem finally. As you all remember me frmm the front brakes locking up and not releasing until I released the pressure from bleeders aand so forth....... All this time it was the brake booster. Well thank you all who responded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
lynn lascu

Hmmm That Bad Brake Booster huh? ;-) Do you know what exactly was wrong with it?

Congrats to you for figuring it out!

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1