8V PF Exhaust Manifold

Hi Everybody,

I need to replace the exhaust manifold on my '90 Jetta, and I was wondering if anybody has one in good condition that they would like to part with. This is going onto a 1.8 8V RV engine, so I know that I am going to need to remove and replace the catalytic converter with one for a PF engine. Please drop me a line at cressmanp at sympatico dot ca.

Thanks,

Peter

--

--

1990 Jetta GL Wolfsburg Edition (Jude) 1989 Jetta Carat (Un-named, but open to suggestions!) 1968 Beetle GLX (Rhett)

"It's not a car, It's a Volkswagen"

Peter Cressman