vw junkyards

Does anyone have any info, or links to a vw junkyard, I am looking for a wiring harness for a 74 super,, and may need to get a used one, since no one offers a "new" complete harness for a 74 super!!! thanks

Reply to
AXL

$289

For used parts, I've had good luck with

the '71 squareback rear brakes I now have in my '73 super.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Reply to
Ben Boyle

The company you mentioned, germanpartshaus has some really nice cars at their yard. Here in the UK many of these cars would be back on the road. I wouldn't mint the silver 66 Bug, That would be a great little project, also the 84 Rabbit would be a great daily driver, I wish I could ship some of these cars home for sensible money to restore and get them back on the road again. Still we all dream!!!!

Reply to
Simon Stone

I have one - a VW junkyard, that is. Well not really, but between myself & my friend we have 9 bugs here, 6 of them for sale (bodies including the '67 that I CAN'T BELIEVE no one has bought or for parts). imthadriver at yahoo. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

I have one with more then 50 cars for parts most are pre 67 bugs and some other aircolled as well

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys