93 Cabriolet Help - Air Conditioning

I think I need to see if the draining tube in the air conditioning box is clogged up. Someone on here told me to open up the compartment on the right side of the box. I found this compartment and managed to get the bottom two screws off, but the higher two are way up there. There is no way I can get them off without taking off the lower padded portion of the dash. I got the 4 screws off of that, but it's still fastened on ther tight somehow. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Brian

I too would like to know how this is done. I worked around it in the end but once all the visible screws were out, I tried pulling, pushing, sliding, twisting it. Nothing... Hope the upper portion of the dash doesn't have to come off first

Rich

Reply to
Richard Thomas

I still haven't gotten any responses. Let me know if someone emails you.

--Brian

Reply to
Brian