93 Passat AT - resettting the transmission?? how to do it ?

anybody have a link or info on this? or a link to electrical and fuses diagram?

Thanks- we?re new to VWs - but have 7 Volvos {79-87}

Reply to
joli

Get a Bentley service manual.

Reply to
Papa

WHY?

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

Woodchuck

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >
I'm not sure if this works on the Passat but on many late model Eurovans you turn the ignition on, turn it off, turn it on again, press and hold accelerator to the floor for 15 seconds, release, turn key off, then start car and drive on (happier, hopefully).

Reply to
Matt B.