95 Golf GL - antenna mast?

I have a new-to-me '95 Golf GL. It doesn't seem to have an antenna for the radio. Is that possible? Or is it just hidden somewhere?

thanks, Tobin

Reply to
Tobin Fricke

What I do and what I don't know...

There were antennas mounted at the front, driver's side fender or on the roof about where the center rear passengers seat is.

I don't know of any models that didn't come with an antenna, or an antenna on or in the glass (defroster elements, etc). It's conceivable a special stripped GL might have come without one. VW likes doing all these weird 'mini-models' like the City, Wolfsburg, etc, etc.

Mark '95 Jetta GLS

Reply to
Mark Randol