95 Jetta headlights

I have a '95 Jetta. My current headlight covers are the stick-on kind. They've been on the car for several years now and have become somewhat opaque which dims the headlights quite a bit. I'm looking for recommendations for replacement covers either the stick-on kind or the pop-over kind. I have the pop-over kind on an '88 Honda Civic and they have stayed clear for the 13 years that I've had the car (but the company went out of business).

Thanks in advance, Dave

Reply to
Dave