95 pickup headlights problem?

Ok.. i have a right headlight that does the following..

Stays on when lights are turned off.. Only goes off after removing fuse for right head light.. Comes right back on after re-installing fuse.. But if you wait 5-minutes it doesnt?

Sometimes it comes on by its self..

What im trying to figure out is .. does the 1995 nissan 4cyl 5-spd have a headlight relay? I think thats what is bad..

any help would be great.. j

Reply to
WWE 4 Life

No relays according to my wiring diagram for the '95 trucks and Pathfinders. So that should leave only a sticking contact in the headlight switch assembly.

I just replaced mine in September of last year and it retails for $64.62 from the dealer. Piece of cake to replace, just drop the covers from the steering column.

Mine was the reverse problem in that instead of the contact sticking `on', it was losing contact momentarily over bumps and such and I'd lose my headlights while driving at night. Not a good thing.

Wil

Reply to
Truck

Reply to