97 golf rear brakes

Anybody have a line on conversion kits to change drum brakes to discs.

A couple of years a go I found info for converting my Subaru, and want to try my golf.

Thanks

Reply to
Dublin_rfk

Kits are out there. Just google for it. I know there are converts on older Golf models like the A2. It's just getting the right parts from a scrapyard and your all set. I have A3 upgrade brakes that I got which I want to upgrade my A2 GTI.

Reply to
Peter Parker