1968 Chevelle brake conversion kit to disc brakes

Anyone have any experience with converting the front drum brakes to disc brakes on a 1968 Chevelle? Is it easily doable with the conversion kits I
see for sale? Any kit better than another?
Mark
GTO in 68 came with front discs. Its as simple as it gets if you could find the parts. .

I did my ' 68 Olds (same chassis) with ' 70 or ' 72 parts. The original ' 68 parts were rare and expensive. I bought used spindles, hubs/rotors from a salvage yard. Bought rebuilt calipers from the local parts store. You may need a new/different master cylinder and proportioning valve. I had a very bad experience with a dude named Larry Cymans and suggest not buying his kit.
Chas Hurst