A great invention to transmit the right message to Tailgaters !

A great idea to transmit the right message to tailgaters. I wished this useful invention would came with every car. It's positively funny anyways. I think it works with VWs too .. check it out:

fufko

Great website! I enjoyed all of the clips. Thanks.

Reply to
Papa

Reply to
none2u

Here's a good explanation by a traffic cop of what Oregon law says on the subject....

- FM -

Reply to
Fred Mau

And for what it's worth, one other exception to the "slower traffic keep right" law is if an emergency vehicle is stopped on the right shoulder with lights flashing. Then you're obliged to stay out of the right lane. I've always done this myself out of courtesy, but it's becoming an actual law in a number of states and provinces. A colleague of mine recently got a C$260 ticket in Alberta for not doing so.

- FM -

Reply to
Fred Mau

Sheer nonsense. The law also says what the speed limit is. So obey it.

Reply to
Papa

Obeying the speed limit and keeping right except to pass are not mutually exclusive.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to
none2u

Reply to
none2u

Reply to
none2u

You are completely wrong, and the original poster is correct. If you have no reason to be in the left, passing, lane then you should not be driving there. My wife knows, guess why :-(

cheers

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

There are many, many times when I am on a limited access (not interstate) multilane highway, going the speed limit, but planning on making a left turn. Still, the tailgaters are there - and they would still be there if I would speed up to 100 MPH !

No, the problem these days is not people driving the speed limit in the left lane. It's aggressive drivers who fly down the road all bunched up in clusters, 2 feet from the car in front of them, and at speeds beyond 70 MPH. Anyone wonder why we read of multiple-vehicle pileups so often?

So relax and enjoy the trip, people. Avoid driving in clusters. Your speed may get you to your destination 5 minutes sooner. It may also get you dead. Besides, what's the big hurry?

Reply to
Papa

Reply to
none2u