Any NJ Dubbers here??

whats up everyone wondering how many people here from nj? I'm always looking out for my fellow dub heads.

Reply to
COOLWATER VW CLUB

I'm in NJ. Up in the northwestern part........

What is the Coolwater Vw Club all about????

later,

monk

Reply to
monk

cool cool nce to see someone from nj im from far northwest nj..

we are a vw club club here in nj im surprised u havent heard of us..we got members all over jersey..

we are improving it here and there we also got our own forums there too check us out.

Reply to
COOLWATER VW CLUB

I checked out your link, seems pretty cool. I guess I have read of you guys on the vortex......maybe i'll check out one of your get togethers......where's the parsippany park and ride???......off 80?? get back to me..

Later,

Monk

Reply to
monk

on route46 directly accross the street from the applebees in parsipany theres also a mcdonalds toys r us comp usa in the same area as the applebees.. once comng from route 46 east from 287 ull see the park and ride right after the applebees its across the big intersection east bound side..(same side as the applebees).

287south to 46 east will take u right there..
Reply to
COOLWATER VW CLUB