strange electrical problem

car: Passat TDI '00 problem: Some of the electrical components does not work all the time. The power windows (all four of them) and the mirror adjustment sometimes don't work. When they don't work there also seems to be some problem with the AC. When the climatronic is set on lo the air seems to be warmed up insteead of cooled down. Sometimes the trunk lid can't be locked or unlocked from the door locks. I'm not sure if this problem is related to the others. When the trunk lid lock doesn't work, the safe light at the drivers side lock knob doesn't work either.

Since the problem is just intermittent I guess there is a loose wire somewhere. I've tried to find a wire in different wiring diagrams that can cause all these problems, but I can't find anything. Is there someone who is better at reading wiring diagrams than me, or has anyone had a similar problem?

/Sven

Reply to
Sven Agardh