Audi same symprtoms

My clutch needs the assistance of my foot to raise the pedal off of the floor. Can anyone tell me where to check the fluid on my 1985 Audi 4000s quattro? I've purchased manuals but they don't cover my model. Please help!

Reply to
pranam1

Shouldn't the clutch master cylinder share the fluid with the brake master reservoir?

Is there a return spring on the clutch pedal? Maybe the slave cylinder is bad???

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

yes, and it couldn't that easy as low fluid. Never is!

Reply to
Lost In Space/Woodchuck

I would check for a broken spring al.

Reply to
al

I heard the answer to this one on cartalk with click and clack. The answer was the clutch was worn out due to poor manual driving. FWIW

Reply to
Peter Parker