Bentley diagram for '88 Fox GL

Does anyone have a Bentley manual that covers '88 Fox wiring. I've got an '88 Fox GL, and the Chilton's manual that I got from the guy I bought it from is entirely inadequate in the area of wiring diagrams.

My Temp guage and fuel guage quit recently following a rainy period, and I'm looking for legible wiring diagrams that will give me a clue where to start troubleshooting.

If anyone has a Bentley and could scan and post appropriate diagrams, I'd be grateful.

Reply to
B B