Best car seat(s) for Jetta Wagon

Hi again,

So kidlet #2 is on the way. Currently, our daughter sits in a forward facing 'all in one' seat (still in the ff facing mode, not booster mode yet) in the center position. This works out fine, since she can stretch her feet into the empty space between the two front seats while we have the front seats positioned comfortably for us.

Both my wife and I have fairly long legs, and the front seat position required to put this carseat in either outboard position isn't inviting. I know that the base on this seat is huge, and I'm sure there's a seat out there that will be less of a space hog.

Anyone have a particular seat that they've found to work well in the back of an A4 Jetta?

Gotta test fit the infant carrier & base in an outboard position one of these days too...

thanks, Craig

Reply to
Craig Faison