Car alarm

Anyone know of a place to pick up a cheap car alarm? Basically, when something shakes the car, I want a air raid siren to go off...

I just was looking at my 86 GTI. I park out front of the house and it seems folks have been smacking the bumpers quite a bit (a few neighbors run in-home day care centers and I think it's the dropoff/pickup people as it gets a bit busy out there in the AM.

Something making noise might cause them to stop...

Reply to
Chicago Paddling-Fishing

And definitely will annoy the h*ll out of your neighbors twice a day.

Every guy around here whose car (or truck) substitutes for his manhood has one of those hair-trigger alarms that goes off if a leaf falls on the hood. And goes off. And goes off. Some of these twits even like to arm and disarm the vehicle when people are near the car (so they can hear that cheap squeaky noise?). One of these days I'd like to give them some reason for the alarm to go off...

If you go this route, please try to find an alarm that shuts itself off quickly.

sd

Reply to
sd