CD Changer help needed

The head unit on my '95 Passat with the Premium sound system has died. Unfortunately, now there is no power to the CD changer, and I cannot get my CDs out. ( And yes, I check for power to the head unit, and the fuse on the back of the head unit)

Is there any way to manually removed the CD cassette, or is there a power lead I can jump so I can remove them?

Thanks!

Reply to
ron.dame