Jetta 2003 head light

How hard is it to change? It is out on the drivers side?

Reply to
Mike Oxbig

I have changed each side once, the passenger is easier, but I don't recall the driver's side being much worse (space is a little tight). As I remember, you just have to remove a small plastic cover above the light, pop off a little protective cover behind the bulb, and then there is a retaining ring that holds the bulb in place. Pay attention to orientation of the bulb when you take it out, so you can line it up easily when you put the new one in. I have a 2001, I think nothing changed during that time.

Actually, since the D. side has less access, you can always study the P. side first to see how it works.

Reply to
Jaime