Corrado for sale

My son is looking to sell his 1990 Corrado G60.

It is not running. It's a restoration project he hasn't had the money for some time. And now he has to move so he's loosing the place he's been storing it. We'll be getting some pictures soon. If you're at all interested, mail me and I'll put you in touch with him.

- Bill _________________ I want to stand in the dark and see an audience feel the way I do.

Reply to
Bill Leary

Location, location, location... post the car's location and people will be more interested. Also I strongly recommend including the asking price (make it reasonable) as many of us blow off advertisements for stuff without prices based on the assumption that the seller didn't put in a price because their expectations were unrealistic.

Reply to
PeterD

Of course. Upton, Massachusetts.

Good point. We've just talked and he says $300.

- Bill

Reply to
Bill Leary

he might get more! How is the engine in it (and what engine is it?)

Reply to
PeterD

Maybe, but he's time constrained. And, read on...

It's a G60. By definition that's a 1.8L SOHC 4 cylinder. The engine is partially disassembled and the turbo needs to be replaced. It could be restored and run. He was driving it when he started the restoration project. But something came up and sucked up the money he was using for the restoration and he's never been able to get back to it. And now he has to move and there's no place to store it at the new location. So it's got to go.

- Bill

Reply to
Bill Leary