1990 Corrado for sale

My son is looking to sell his 1990 Corrado G60.

It is not running. It's a restoration project he hasn't had the money for some time. And now he has to move so he's loosing the place he's been storing it. We'll be getting some pictures soon. If you're at all interested, mail me and I'll put you in touch with him.

- Bill _________________ I want to stand in the dark and see an audience feel the way I do.

Reply to
Bill Leary

You might get more interested parties at: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Reply to
Randall

Right. That's where I thought I'd posted this.

Thanks.

- Bill

Reply to
Bill Leary