Disc Barke Conversion

I am restoring a 66 Mustang convertibel and am converting to disc brakes - just to be sure I am doing the bearings and seals correctly - can some give me some detailed instructions? I don't think its difficult, just don't want to screw it up and damage the bearings. Thanks, PDCHIEF

Reply to
PDCHIEF

I am restoring a 66 Mustang convertibel and am converting to disc brakes - just to be sure I am doing the bearings and seals correctly - can some give me some detailed instructions? I don't think its difficult, just don't want to screw it up and damage the bearings. Thanks, PDCHIEF

Reply to
PDCHIEF

This is a VW forum. You will more likely get the help you need from a Mustang forum.

Reply to
Papa