draft anyone?

The Kerry people are yelling that Bush will reinstitute the draft, right after they blame the Bush administration for the contamination of the flu shots.

However, no Web page ever dies, including early efforts from the Kerry campaign. Here is an archived page from the John Kerry for President website (now removed, for obvious reasons).

Wohlford '84

***********************

John Kerry Outlines Plan to Require Service for High School Students

Part of 100 days Plan to Enlist One Million Americans in National Service A Year

On September 11th, 2001, America experienced the most terrible and deadly attack in its history. John Kerry believes we need to think big and do better and get more young Americans serving the nation.

As part of his 100 day plan to change America, John Kerry will propose a comprehensive service plan that includes requiring mandatory service for high school students and four years of college tuition in exchange for two years of national service.

for the full plan.

Reply to
Tim Wohlford

Why yes, I believe I'll try one of the Red draft bears thank you very much.

They have a mellow flavour. (RipTide Red is esp good.)

Just be sure to avoid drinking and driving, in your water cooled VW.

TBerk pilsners are OK, and then there is the creamy stout- Mmmmmmm.