electrical failure

My 91 Jetta has given me an electrical failureAfter work when I started my car, I noticed many electrical functions were dead (blower fan, headlight low beams, wiper, windshield washer pump). Does anyone know of this problem and how to fix it?THANKS

Reply to
MarioS

Randolph

thank you have you a tip for testing this relay

"Randolph" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@junkmail.com...

Reply to
MarioS

terminal 30 has power all the time, 85 $ 86 have power when the key is on.

87 supplies power to everything when relay closes.
Reply to
Woodchuck

thank you .i found my problem is the ignition switch i have try the change this switch but i can not remove the sleeve on steering column. I have try with a puller but I can't grip the sleeve have you a tip for this . jetta 91 canadian

"Woodchuck" a écrit dans le message de news:41115056$0$246$ snipped-for-privacy@reader.city-net.com...

Reply to
marios