cars gone..parts for sale

I traded in both my cars so I have parts that I wont be needing anymore..

BFGoodrich Comp T/As HR4 225/55/16 High performance, all weather. $400 I bought these through tirerack (so I cant send them back) and traded the car in before I got them installed on the car, so they are brand new.

I also have parts from my 96 cobra.. will fit any 94 to 98 mustang.. Black cobra floor mats with the cobra logo and the stock set that are like new.. $50 both sets

headlight covers.. $10 stock air box $10 side marker lights $25 stock shifter $10

I also have a rear view mirror for a convertible (94-98)

I will deliver the tires in reason.. I live in PA so I will goto NJ,MD.. ect..

Cindy

05 Escape (used to be a 96 mystic cobra and 01 V6) =(
Reply to
CinsCobra

Are those for the 96? If so I'll take them for my 95. Cheaper than the new headlights lol I'll thro in a few extra bucks for shipping.

MadDAWG

make sure to dump the NOSPAM when replying directly

Reply to
MadDAWG

Cindy, Hey stranger, long time no hear. Hope all is well (even without the Mustangs) What made you decide to make the change ?

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Hey sweetie!! Good to hear from ya again! Most won't remember ya but I sure do! Glad your doing well :-)

///Mike

1993 BMW 525i
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

Hi Tim... maintance on 2 cars ..insurance..ect just got to be too much. and I needed 4 wheel drive for these lovely winters in PA. So I basically starting thinking practically.

Cindy

Reply to
CinsCobra