Fault code reader

What do you guys use to read the fault codes for your VW diesels, non turbo but with Bosch electronic injection control? Halfords (UK) have a selection, but a dedicated bit of software would be worth the extra cash. My nearest dealer's store-man was non too keen to look at all the bits and pieces for me. I know, change my dealer, but he is just two miles away!

-- Derek Wealleans snipped-for-privacy@claradotco.uk Remember:- remove the anti spam

Reply to
Derek Wealleans