Front Disc Brakes On Rabbit GTI (1984) Question

Does any one know the size of the bolt on the Calipers on the 84 Rabbit? It has two round bolts holding the caliper on, there either torq or star, I was thinking It's a T45 but not sure, Wanted to see if anyone knew before I go try to buy the socket.

Thanks

-Lee

Reply to
Lee

Too old for torx, should be 6 or 7mm allen.

Reply to
Woodchuck