FS: 1.6L Diesel engine

I bought a 1.6 diesel, just to get the new pump on it. I have no need for the rest. It includes, alternator, new water pump, head, block, intake (vanagon), injectors, glow plugs, oil pump & oil; pan (vanagon). I don't know the condition of the motor, I bought it because of the new parts and how "clean" it was. I am located in the LA,CA. area. Make a good offer or it goes to Ebay.

Reply to
Rex Merriweather