87' 924S parts or whole FS

Hi: I just found out that my 87' 924S has a cracked piston sleve. I have over $2000.00 in new (0 mi.) parts on it. I am offering it the list before it goes on Ebay. If someone wants it all,in parts or for a project, make an offer before I start parting it out. The car is very low milage, engine even lower, "Tripple Black" with A/C, sunroof, "Logo" seats etc. I am located in northern LA county CA.

Reply to
hihorn

If you want to keep the Porsche, there are used engines on the net for about $900.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

hey I am interested in buying some parts from you. My email is snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net.