FS:1980 scirocco S (needs some work)

HI all I have a 1980 scirocco S with factory pop up sunroof and sport seats.Car needs body work(rust mostly)I have many parts that would be included,such as brand new vw rocker panels,frame rails complete radiator support plus many more too numreous to list.Car does run but should be towed,it is located just north of philadelphia PA.I can be reached at PH (609)737-3773 ask for Rich or email me for more info.I also have a 69 beetle foe sale.

Reply to
RAD GTI