FS: 1986 VW GTi (SF Bay Area)

Pictures:

195k miles.

New battery, fuel pump, distributor cap/spark plugs + other odd bits (window regulator, door handle, brake light switch, etc.).

Rebuilt Transmission at 145k miles; cambelt replaced at 180k miles.

Current problems: some oil leaking from the VC Gasket; needs a brake system drain.

All serious offers considered. Buyer collects from 94305.

Thanks,

David

Reply to
David Hole

LOL....

You should try living in England.....

O' and get some better security on your site...

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

well, that's the reason I'm selling the car -- I will be!! (I've been in the States for nearly 5 years, and am heading back to freezing weather, silly gas/petrol prices, and v. few good mexican restaurants :( )

ah... yes.. thanks... :)

Dave.

ps. The GTi is still for sale. $1200 and it's yours...

Reply to
David Hole