Suggest good Saab shop in SF Bay Area?

There is a turbo 900 out in the driveway, the room mate will sell it but I might keep it to tool around in.

In case I do I'll need some local shop mechanic from time to time to do tings beyond my scope (like adjusting a base line fuel to air ratio, etc).

Thanks in advance for any useful info, if anyone is interested in it I'm at sbcglobal.net, email wise.

TBerk

look on saabnet.

saab volvo factory - san jose

Reply to
Mark Plumlee

when I lived there I had good luck with a place that was on El-Camino, just south of the Stanford campus on the west side of the road. Can't remember the name, but they were a pretty big independent place that did a fair amount of Saab work.

Reply to
Bill Jackson

Cool beans.

Thx fellas, any other tips n' tricks would be appreciated. (My greatest depth of knowledge, cars wise, is in 1st gen water cooled VWs.)

TBerk