FS:1998 Golf GTI VR6 Black, Black leather MINT

I am selling my 98 VR6 with around 103000 miles. It is Black, Black leather

5 speed. Moon Roof Drivers Edition Brakes, Steering wheel, Shift Knob GIAC Chip, k&N drop in filter, remus muffer, Turn2 Motor Mounts Stage II, Hella Dual Round SMOKED. FK High Tec Suspension(35-40) Tint window. smoked turn&side. New coil pack. Please see here
Golf

Hmmm. I'm curious how many original VR6 owners are out there with more than

175000 miles that don't follow the trend selling them after 100000 miles.
Reply to
Peter Parker