FS: 89 cabriolet in Utah (80k original miles)

I have a mint mint mint Cabriolet in Sandy, UT for sale.

2.0l engine conversion, everything top-notch. Come see it in January and I'll have a special (not to be published) price for you.

See this beauty here:

email and phone number on webpage.

Thanks!

Damian

Reply to
Damian Shaw

Hey Damian,

Did you try listing this on Vortex yet? They've always had an A1 group and now have a new Cabby group. If I hadn't just bought my daughter a 92 cabby for $3K I would snatch yours up in a heart beat. $5K is a steal for yours.

Steve

Reply to
sehaare