FS: A2 Golf parts, cheap. (ohio)

I've got an 87 4 door Golf I'm trying to part out pretty quick here, so make a reasonable offer, and pay shipping from 45424 (near Dayton, Ohio)

Good parts- Pass. Side front fender, Mica red, one small ding, no rust-$25 Small bumpers, front and rear, the chrome stuff is kinda faded, bumpers in great shape-$30 each Black door cards, front only, very nice shape-$35 Dash, PERFECT w/ everything except radio, switches, and gauge panel, black w/ chrome-$100 Manual Mirrors, mirror is starting to discolor...outsides are VERY nice-$20 Front seats, grey, I've never seen this material before..kinda velourish...perfect-$75 Rear Seat, grey, different than fronts. This is a darker grey tweed style material-$30

Any other parts, you'll have to ask about. The wheels/suspsension will be the last things to go (wheels are 13" anyways)

The engine is just an 8v, complete, and supposedly ran, but I wouldn't trust it....$70 for the whole thing, or you can buy parts...will not ship the engine.

NO TRANS.

CONTACT INFO: Nick Long snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Nein_h20_vws (yahoo instant messanger) Nein (ICQ)

You can also find me at

( NeinH20Nick) or