FS - K&N filter for 1999+ Jetta/Golf/NB

I've got a used K&N airfilter up for grabs. I'll be honest, I'd never put one in any of my cars, but there are those of you who seem to love 'em so I figure I'd dangle it out on the end of a pole and see if anyone bites.

$23 shipped to any address in the lower 48 States. Paypal payment would be fine (contact me first before sending payment).

Thank you.

Reply to
Pencilneck

Rob Guenther