FS Monsoon AM/FM Cassette w. ID

Hello Drivers!

Finally swapped out the OEM Monsoon AM/FM Cassette player in my Y2K Passat for a cheap AM/FM CD player with AUX in on the front. Works great with an iPod, hurrah.

Are there any takers out there for the radio? Bids? $25 + shipping? $50? I've got the ID, too. I just don't want to stick it in a closet for several years only to find it again when the car's long gone!

Also (free!) a VW single DIN in-dash CD player. It worked fine for 4 years, then recently quit. "Refuses" to accept CDs: belives there is a CD changer in the trunk (there is not.) I know I'm anthropomorphizing, thank you. Maybe it's possible to fix? Select button won't stay on "CD Player'. I don't know. Pay shipping and it's yours.

Thanks for your kind attention!

Jeff Seattle

Reply to
Jeff McLean